See us for Thermiva or other Women Health Services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas. The Falcone Center for Functional, Cosmetic and Integrative Medicine offers advanced treatments for women seeking to look and feel more youthful.
THERMIva is one of the newer procedures and the results are very positive. It is a non-invasive, non-surgical and non-hormonal method of rejuvenating the vaginal and outer labial tissues using advanced radiofrequency heat technology. THERMIva can improve the appearance, elasticity and lubrication of the vagina and surrounding tissues. It also treats minor urinary incontinence by regenerating nervous tissue and can improve orgasmic function. Combined with the O-shot and Vampire Wing lift using platelet rich plasma from your own blood, a remarkable transformation can occur in the appearance, comfort and sexual function of the vagina.
THERMIva’s wand is smaller than a finger, and is maneuvered manually by a clinician to gently apply radiofrequency heat to all areas inside and outside of the vagina. Patients report absolutely no pain with this procedure, and can see and feel immediate results. THERMIva patients are not required to have downtime and can resume sexual and physical activities immediately.
THERMIva vs. MonaLisa Touch
Below is a comparison of the two most popular feminine rejuvenation technologies, THERMIva and MonaLisa Touch. Let us help you discover the procedure or combination of procedures that is right for you.
The similarities of THERMIva and MonaLisa Touch
- Both treat incontinence, lubrication, looseness.
- Both are minimally or non-invasive and are done in a brief office based procedure.
- Both stimulate the body’s natural collagen.
- Both procedures are non-hormonal.
- Both procedures have a similar price range and require 3 treatments separate by 4-6 weeks.
- ThermiVa uses Radiofrequency heat; MonaLisa Touch uses a Co2 laser.
- ThermiVa’s wand is narrower than a finger, while MonaLisa Touch’s laser is one inch in diameter.
- ThermiVa patients do report minimal post treatment side effects; MonaLisa Touch patients have reported temporary redness, swelling and discomfort.
- ThermiVa does not require downtime or physical restrictions, while MonaLisa Touch recommends 1-3 days and light physical restrictions.
- ThermiVa can be used on the labia and clitoral area to enhance external tightening; MonaLisa Touch only affects the inside tissues of the vagina.
What is the cost of THERMIva treatment?
The cost of THERMIva treatment will vary depending on whether or not you are combining it with other women’s sexual health procedures.
You can save up to 25% when combining THERMIva with a same day treatement such as an O-shot or Vampire Wing Lift.
A THERMIva treatment when purchased individually is $1000 per treatment. Because we know it requires three treatments for optimal results, we recommend you purchase a 3-treatment package for $2500.
Add an O-shot to your first treatment when you purchase a package for only $800. We believe that our treatment combinations work best and encourage you to discuss all of your options with our staff prior to making your treatment decisions.
Call Us Today For a Free Consultation
Our goal is information and communication. During your one-on-one consultation, we will discuss your concerns and develop a treatment plan designed specifically for you.
Dr. Victoria Falcone is the Director of The Falcone Center for Functional, Cosmetic and Integrative Medicine. Licensed to practice medicine by both the Pennsylvania and New Jersey State Medical Boards, she is board certified, has over 13 years of experience in Cosmetic Medicine, and has specialty training in Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, Functional and Integrative Medicine, Liposuction Surgery, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Medical Weight Loss, Neuromuscular Medicine, Nutrigenomics, Music Therapy and Cranial Osteopathy. Dr. Falcone’s vision is to bring her patients the most advanced treatments and techniques to help maintain and restore a more youthful body and appearance. Please call today to schedule your free initial consultation!
Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
A $250 deposit is required at the time of scheduling your procedure. You have 48 hours after making the deposit to cancel the appointment and receive a